Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Mindless Cruel Animal Haters


A letter in today's 7days cannot explain more - as to how dumb and cruel people can get when it comes to dealing with animals. I paste the letter below

Driver who abandoned kitten in middle of SZR

Published on: Tuesday, 4th April, 2006

To the gentleman driving the silver station wagon towards Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road who dumped a kitten in the dividing strip near the Dusit Hotel around 8.10am on Monday morning….I saw you and rerported your number plate to the police.

How cowardly and inhumane to do this. There are organisations that would have taken the kitten in, and all you needed to do is take the kitten to one of the many vets spotted around Dubai.

I could not find the kitten by the time I made my way through the traffic and drove past the same area again. I hope someone also saw this and managed to pull over to help it.

Horrified, Dubai

Do I say more? Which right minded person leaves a kitten on a ten lane highway, where speeds reach 140 km or more. I only hope in his/her next life - some one leaves him in the divider as a baby.

No comments: